Wednesday 26 December 2012

Wordless Wednesday- So that was Christmas 2012

We said goodbye to Ernie/Bernie the elf.  I am so glad I jumped on the elf on a shelf bandwagon!!  The kids loved him.  Before he left he took a couple of cheeky photos!!

By Christmas Eve I was over fixing up the tree!!
Santa delivered!!  Thank you Santa!!


Fireman dressups and a remote control fire engine!!

I hope Christmas 2012 was a good one for you all.  Next year I hope to remember the camera for more Christmas pictures!!

Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys for a boxing day Wordless Wednesday!!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos we only found our elves on Christmas eve eve ...lot in tetris of packed boxes since we moved in January .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish!! At least you have your elf for next year!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos Ann! I may have to consider the elf on the shelf idea for next year, looks like you really did have fun with him. Merry Xmas, I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty we had a lot of fun with the elf!!

      Delete
  3. Very sweet photos. My goodness, there's some pressies under that tree :) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaz. Not as many presents as it looks, they were all spread out!! Most of them were not for us!!

      Delete
  4. My girls are all grown up and we didn't have the opportunity to have Elf on the Shelf. It sure looks like a great tradition. Love the photo of him in bed with your son.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was such a fun thing to do!! They are angelic looking when they are asleep!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!