Without further ado here is what has gone down around here this week.
- Firstly this is in point form as I am trying to type really quickly as I am in a little pain. Yes in breaking news I exercised 2 nights in a row with the lovely garage ladies. Holy crap I wasn't too bad after night 1 but I cannot move after night 2!!
- I am so uncoordinated it is not funny!! Like seriously unco.
- I have enjoyed it and want to keep going!!
- Fave exercise would have to be boxing.
- In other news I broke my sunglasses. My all time favourite sunglasses.
- I got a new screen on my phone, I am taking bets on how long it will last.
- We had a couple of sleepless nights here which resulted in a first tooth, my baby is getting too big.
- The Emus got smashed again in their soccer game. Once again they were playing against kids who are closer to 7 not 6, plus apparently the opposing coach was sending some of his team into the goal whenever we got the ball. Which goes against the no goalie rule.
- For some reason I am not able to go into hibernation yet as there is too much on on the weekends. Just one quiet day would be great!!
- I am banning loom bands from this house. The kids were given some made bracelets which have broken and I now spend my days fishing the tiny bands out of the babies mouth.
- Also close to being banned is lego. Not just because it is small and annoying and hurts when you stand on it but because of the song from the movie (which we haven't seen yet). This is seriously one of the most annoying get in your head songs of all time!!
Thats about all for another week. Feel free to link up whatever you know!!