Thursday 20 December 2012

Readers Choice- Liebster x3

Each person must post 11 facts about themselves 
Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you 
Choose 11 people and link them to your post (they must have 200 followers or less) 
Provide 11 questions for the people you tag 
Tell the people you have nominated

A long time ago  I was awarded a Liebster from the fabulous One Mother Hen and being the slack ass I am have left it until the end of December to do!!  Here are her 11 questions for me-


  1. What nationalities are in your ancestry? British and french
  2. Favourite Australian actor/actress? Hugh!!
  3. Which magazine to you read the most? Who as it used to be good and I treated myself to a subscription now its just tripe!!
  4. What was your first job and how old were you? Babysitting and I was 14
  5. Electric blanket or hot water bottle? Hot water bottle.  I refuse to sleep on electricity!!
  6. Favourite joke or party trick? I do a good chicken impression!!
  7. Right now, what's on the top shelf of your fridge? Beer, eggs, yoghurt, cheese and a tomato
  8. What colour is predominant in your wardrobe? Blue
  9. First car you owned and what are you driving now? First car was a Mitsubishi Lancer station wagon and right now I am driving a good old white camry wagon. 
  10. Where was the best holiday you've had? Castaway Island, Fiji
  11. Who has been the biggest influence in your life? Hmmmmm I guess the HOTH and the kids.
Great questions!!  I really am too boring and do not have 11 facts about myself!!

Then I was awarded a Liebster by Four Little Piglets who is one crafty mumma and here are her questions for me!!

So what is a Liebster Award? The award is given to support and recognise up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog) or likers (on their Facebook page). The word “Liebster” apparently has German origins and is reported to mean sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. By following some basic rules (answer 11 questions set by your nominee, write 11 questions of your own and pass the award onto 11 other bloggers to answer) it enables readers to get to know new bloggers and connect with a wider audience.

  1. Would you rather watch TV or play on the computer? Depends on the time of day and whats actually on tv worth watching!!
  2. Are you a routine kind of person, or a what ever goes person? Whatever goes!!
  3. Do you sleep with the window open or shut? Open in summer!!
  4. PC or MAC? PC
  5. What is the last movie you watched? Santa Paws
  6. What book are you reading at the moment? Nothing just YET!! We have been reading The Aussie Night Before Christmas.
  7. Are you a dog or a cat person? Both, can't pick there!!
  8. Do you prefer to ring someone or send a TXT? Text!!
  9. Approximately how many hours sleep a night do you get? Not enough!!
  10. Camping or Hotels? Hotel-although I am prepared to take the kids camping when they get older as long as I get a powered en suite site!!
  11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Castaway Island, Fiji
Then just yesterday Declutterbug versus Captain Stingypants who is just unreal awarded me for a third time.  I am one lucky girl!!  Here are her questions for me!!

1. How has blogging affected you?
I love it.  Blogging has opened me up to a whole new world!!  It has only been positive!!
2. What do you do when you get some 'me time'?
Jump on the computer, head out and do the groceries or do the housework!!
3. Do you share your blog with family and close friends?
Some of my friends have found me but I have not actually told anyone except the HOTH!!
4. How often do you check your blog stats?
I am so not techno minded that I only just figured out how to add google analytics!!  Stats don't bother me I am not a numbers person.  I need a calculator for simple maths!!
5. What inspires you to write?
Hmmmmmmm not sure!!  Most of the time I just sit and write!!
6. How do you relax in the evening?
A long shower, some crap tv and sometimes a little chocolate!!
7. Do you sleep with your smartphone?
No as I do not own a smart phone!!  I do have my phone next to me as an alarm!!
8. Name a person you admire
I admire so many people for so many things but right now the person I think is the smartest, best person is Kurt Sutter creator of Sons Of Anarchy.  The man is a genius no question!!
9. Coffee or tea?
Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon!!
10. Your dream holiday is...?
Castaway Island, Fiji
11. In five years time you hope to be....?
Working a couple of days a week in school hours and school terms or having won lotto and kicking back!!

Now my 11 questions-
  1. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?  If yes care to share?
  2. Turkey.  Yes or No.
  3. What is your favourite type of music?
  4. Any tips for insomnia?
  5. We are out for dinner and drinks and you order.....?
  6. Do you have a must watch tv show, old or new?
  7. Sports.  Do you play?
  8. Whats a quote or sayinng you use all the time?
  9. Do you wear perfume?  If yes what is your favourite?
  10. Favourite household appliance?
  11. Should Budgie Smugglers be banned?
Now my eleven.  I am handballing this back to
One Mother Hen, Four Little Piglets and Declutterbug versus Captain Stingypants
and I am also passing it on to
Mumabulous
This Charming Mum
Three Quaters Full
You learn something new everyday
Mummy hearts Money
Danya Banya
Have a laugh on me

Now as a disclaimer I had this all ready to go and then bloody Musings of the Misguided went and awarded me with another one and stole most of my recipients!!  So I have changed my list and in the process found some new fab blogs to read!!  Also if you are good at counting you will see only 10 names on my list, that is because I want you to nominate one!! 

Linking this up with Tegan for the last Readers Choice Thursday of the year.  Thanks Tegan I will get onto your one for me next year!!

Oh and a shout out to Handmade Tears and Triumphs who also honoured me yesterday!!  I am go grateful to you guys.  You have really put a smile on my face!!

10 comments:

  1. Haha sorry! I was procrastinating about housework when I got the message lol.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting to know you a little better. Thank you for nominating me, now I have to start thinking of my answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, you big floozy! Snatching up ALL OF THE AWARDS!! Well done my dear, very deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hope you do win that lotto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congratulations! What a big week. And thank you for passing the honour over to me :) It may need to wait until after Christmas though, when my creativity isn't buried under tinsel and baking commitments! Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award - you so deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann - I have also tagged you on my post today - http://blog-jacana.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/12-things-for-2012.html
      Do hope you will join in.

      Delete
  7. Well, look at that! Thank you! Feeling the love! About to start a bloggy break but will be using this list of questions when I need bloggy inspiration in the new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing the love with me! I've finally managed to write a response here: http://thischarmingmum.com/2013/01/14/awards-season/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naw I just spotted this now going back over some of your posts, thanks for nominating me, I will have to think about a response

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!