Monday 3 December 2012

Mahna Mahnam



The other week I was looking on you tube for some songs for bloggers boogey when I stumbled across this solid gold one from my child hood.  I had the baby sitting with me and he absolutely busted up laughing at this.  We have spent the last couple of weeks singing Mahna mahnam over and over again and if I am on the computer he comes over and wants me to put it on for him!!  The two old guys at the end were always my favourites!!

The big one loves to watch The Flintstones which used to be on at 530am but sadly has not been on lately.    It is nice to be able to share some of the cartoons/shows I grew up with with the boys.  Other stuff that I have come across is the Smurfs, Bugs Bunny, Fraggle Rock and The Road Runner!!  Its even more awesome that they actually enjoy watching them too!!
  
I have brought them The Muppets movie for Christmas and I am looking forward to being able to watch it with them.  The Muppets have something for everyone!!

Linking up with One Mother Hen for Open Slather Monday!! 

6 comments:

  1. I was so disappointed when my girls were not over the moon to be watching the muppets. What is wrong with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember 'Dinosaurs' ... NOT THE MUMMA! Mine loved it when I showed them. Old Garfield cartoons are awesome too. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son loved Fraggle Rock when I relived that in the 90s. I used to sing mahna mahna to my nephew when he was small, the Skin version was out around then, I remember it from the triplej hottest 100.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that song. and all the others above! we utubed Roger Ramjet the other day. dont do it because its been stuck in my head since! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We watch that ALL THE TIME! I don't know who likes it more...my daughter or husband (or me)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!