Thursday 7 March 2013

Thankful Thursday- World Book Day

Share this in celebration of World Book Day!

Today is World Book Day and funnily enough without knowing it was I am guest posting over at Adventures of a Subversive Reader with a little post about story time at our local library.

Which has inspired a quick Thankful Thursday combined with my favourite things!!

Today I am thankful for books.  All kinds of books really, kids fiction, non fiction, cookbooks etc. 

I will be very thankful if I can actually pick up a book to finish the Little White Dove 13/13 challenge!!
Linking up for Thankful Thursday six by the bay.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a good book to immerse yourself in! Thanks so much for linking up xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for books too! I could not imagine a life without books. I love to lose myself in another world :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!