Thursday 10 July 2014

Ideas, I have a few.

I have ideas.

I have loads of ideas.

I have ideas for the house, kids, blog etc.

I spend a good part of my waking hours coming up with ideas.

But I either don't have time to implement them or I forget what they are or I don't have the gazillion dollars needed for some of them either.

This may sound whiny but it isn't.  I know I should find a spare hour or two, or actually write stuff down and I will.

I know that just like reading there will be a time when I will be able to have more hours in the day to do more of what I want to.  For now there are 3 little people who monopolise the majority of my life and I would not have it any other way.

I had the idea at the start of the week to spend Monday and Tuesday nights writing posts with the idea being that I could then spend the rest of the week reading and commenting.  Epic fail sort of.  You see I had Tuesdays #ibot all ready to go first thing in he morning and thanks to sleeping in and not getting up when the HOTH left for work (which I usually do to get an hour of quiet time in) I was quite literally adding the link in to my finished post when the very cute baby leant over and pressed a heap of buttons and deleted about 3/4 of it.

I am sure this idea will work next week though, especially as I am going to spend a sneaky hour or two on Sunday blogging.

I had so many ideas for this post too but will save them for the next time ideas comes as a prompt!!  I love Sundays when the new prompt for The Lounge pops up.  Gets me thinking and coming up with ideas!!  Can I write ideas anymore in one post??!!

Linking up a post filled quite literally with ideas with Roboschmobo this weeks host of The Lounge and also with myself for Things I Know #tik


4 comments:

  1. I've had the post deletion thing happen to me too! So annoying. I like your little pic there - it's so true. We never have the time and yes, I blame the little people as well... I should link with #TIK I don't think I've ever done your linky before... X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm FULL of ideas, sometimes I text them to myself in a kind of code so that I wont forget but then when I read re-read them and I can't for the life of me work out what I was trying to say ..

    I have a kitten who is very fond of walking over my laptop - the other day it took me ages to work out that she had pressed the hard switch to disconnect the internet - I was going FRANTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true although for me I seem to have run out of ideas without posting the same old same old !!!
    Have the best weekend !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't I know all about too many ideas and not enough time to implement them! And even when some time comes up, more ideas come up, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!