Tuesday 11 June 2013

Wordless Wednesday- A vividly good time

Aquatique

We got lucky to see the fireworks as they were not on every night!!


Coloured lighthouse, amazing

Love these disco balls




I love how some of the installations were interactive!!


Not a bad spot for dinner!!

I loved these sunflowers!!


After being rained out we made it to Vivid on Saturday night.  I am so glad we went.  It was stunning.  I cannot wait for next year!!

Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys for Wordless Wednesday.

13 comments:

  1. Love your photos . I wish I could have seen VIVID live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Never heard of Vivid. Looks illuminating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - love the light and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Sydney is so stunning :) I'll have to try and get the family there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so lucky to have this amazing festival! I bet the bridge looked awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just WOW!!! What an awesome thing to be able to go and see. I think I might have to try to make it next year!!

    Happy WW Ann :)

    MC x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous - if only we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went too. It was fun wasn't it? I loved just being in the city with all the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics - I miss Sydney :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great time to be in the city. I can imagine sitting down for dinner with that view :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing-hopefully Perth gets something like that soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks lovely !!! So glad you had a good time !
    Have the best weekend !
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!