Thursday 24 January 2013

Readers Choice Thursday- Dinner plans

Readers choice is back for the year after a few weeks hiatus/pregnancy induced sickness!!  First topic of the year is a doozy and brought to you by Musings of the Misguided

If you could have any meal, anywhere, with anyone what would it be?

Easy.

Dinner will be on Castaway Island in Fiji. 

Years ago the HOTH and I had dinner at the top of Centrepoint Tower and there is nowhere I can think of that I have to try or go to so back to Fiji it is!!


It will be a Mexican feast as it is my favourite food.  I am a simple girl, give me a bistro schnitty and chips and I am happy!!  I just love real Mexican food!!

Chimichunga so yummy!!

My guest list is a varied list of people.
  • Jon Bon Jovi and Rob Thomas (plus bands)  not just for the perve factor but for their music!!
  • Kurt Sutter and his amazing wife Katey Sagal.  This man is a genius and I adore Katey she is an amazing actress and singer.
  • Oprah 
  • Mother Theresa
  • Robin Williams
  • David Attenborough.  For the HOTH as I guess he would be included on my list!!
A random bizarre list of people I know!!  All people who I admire for very different reasons.

I would love to know who is on your list, where you would love to eat and what you will be dining on?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a specific destination but somewhere beach front, where the temperature is just right, the water is crystal clear and there is no traffic. Food would be a tasting platter of different cheeses and meats. Something to share and talk over. Guests would be my bestie because I don't see her anywhere near enough, P!nk because she just seems so awesome and my family gathered, without fighting. Not too much to ask right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your guest list - now that would be an amazing dinner with these people.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!