Monday 3 March 2014

Reconnecting



Howdy!!

I had an impromptu week off last week.  I was in a foul mood all week and had nothing nice to say and you know the old saying about when you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!!

Now my snippy week is over and I know this is true as I have seen about 5 things on facebook this morning that made my blood boil and I have managed to roll my eyes at them rather than rant and rave and chuck the computer in disgust, I need some help getting some bloggyvation.  In other words please please pretty please give me something to write about!!

Song of the week has been on high rotation the last week or so, loving it!!  It gets the thumbs up from the kids too!!  I love how it was the first song I heard on the radio this morning, a great start to the week.  Music really can influence and change my mood!!

Linking up my song of the week and plea for some writing topics with One Mother Hen for #openslather




5 comments:

  1. One of my favourites at the moment too. Along with Pharrell William's Happy. The always lift my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song and there's definitely a lot of post ideas in it! What did you want to be when you were a kid? What is the craziest dream you've had? What was the best day of your life so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah we all have those weeks! Writing topics...writers block sucks.I need inspiration on what to cook for a party that doesn't take too much time/effort....any tips welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiration .... ummmmm ummmmm how about Top five things to take to playgroup for morning tea ? an easter craft ? your kids top ten books?
    i know !
    Why isnt there a kids band that is stepping up to take the place of the now transgenderised skivvy wearers ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song for dancing around the house to!
    How about something to do with St Pats Day, autumn, easter. What a mum of three does to spoil herself, tips for mum of young boys. Booking OS travel tips with kids. Good luck with the writers block xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!