Thursday 6 March 2014

Musical Guilty Pleasures











Yep its out there, I love crappy music!!  A total guilty pleasure for me!!

My only other real guilty pleasure would have to be watching birthing shows like One Born Every Minute.  Other than that I have no shame in eating chocolate or having a glass of vino or reading a trashy mag!!

Linking up these embarrassing song choices with The Loungers over at Tegan's place!!

Fess up guys whats your guilty pleasure??!!  Have I made you look away in disgust with mine??!!

7 comments:

  1. Mambo # 5 is a great song! What are you talking about? At every wedding I get one dance with my partner (who hates to dance, and I love it) and it's often that song, or Blame it on the Boogie...usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree that there is no shame in eating chocolate and drinking wine. I refuse to be embarrassed about my abysmal taste in music too. I'm shameless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was like a walk through memory lane. These were all favourites of my kids so I heard them over and over. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of those too! Especially the Spice Girls. It probably has quite a bit to do with the age we were in the 90s when these songs came out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh the memories attached to those songs! When the Backstreet Boys attempted to make a come back last year man they looked old and it was just a little bit sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S thanks for linking up with us at The Lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great catchy tunes there, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder .... or the ear as it may be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!