Tuesday 11 March 2014

Offspring and cats













I heard some disturbing news on the radio this morning.  Apparently The Offspring album Smash (which the first 2 songs is from) is 20 years old.  I have spent the morning feeling a gazillion year old and reminiscing about roller skating discos!!

The last vid is the funniest ad I have seen in ages.  If you are a cat person you will totally get it.  I laugh every time I see it.

Linking up this short but sweet trip down memory lane with Essentially Jess for #ibot.




7 comments:

  1. Isn't it scary when you hear that some of your favs are 20 years old? Like my Green Day and Smashing Pumpkin's favourites. Although I did just buy SP's brand new DVD, it's great, even my 4yo tries to sing! Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I remember loving this album, but I'm sure it was only a year or two ago! And then I think back and realize it was indeed 20!!!!
    Every time we see that ad for Monopoly, we all yell "there's Violet!", our lovely (rotten) big fat kitty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that makes me ...... ah crap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAARGH! Say it ain't so! Gotta Get Away was my mooching song. Self Esteem my pump up song (funny for a song about having none!). LOVE that album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! *sniffle sniffle* I can't watch YouTube vids - crappy internet :(

    Daughter LOVES The Offspring. She has great taste in music, it's all the stuff her Father and I grew up with!

    MC #teamBOT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I became officially old when learned that Rugrats first aired 20 years ago.

    Love The Offspring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like that thing on Facebook that tells you 1994 was 20 years ago and it's like 'what?'
    Also quite disturbed by Tegan's comment up there. Tommy is now old enough to drink????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!