Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wordless Wednesday- Flies everywhere are driving me nuts


Fly
Yuck















This image is copyrighted by the owner
I would not mind so much if they were this cute!!
Ok wordless wednedayers help me out please.  We have flies everywhere and they are driving me nuts!!  Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of them or a deterrent like a plant??  They are mainly hanging out in our outdoor area and not where you would assume like the garbage bins. 

Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys for Wordless Wednesday.

10 comments:

  1. There is some sort of plant that you put at the back door for flies, but it escapes me at the moment, maybe google it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate them. That spray on stuff is ok... I dunno for maternity though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate spraying constantly it really can't be good for anyone!!

      Delete
  3. Oh Ann not sure? We keep them out with screen doors but otherwise once they're inside I swat em' - they can't fly upwards to always go at them from the top - Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only the kids would keep the screen door shut!!

      Delete
  4. I hate flies. I am like a crazed woman when I pick up the fly swatter to get the little wretches when they are inside the house. The family all go hide!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate them too but there are too many to swat!!

      Delete
  5. Oh boy I don't like them much either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!