Monday 17 September 2012

Mini Muffins

Another stolen recipe!! 

Mini Muffins

Ingredients

  • 2 zucchini grated                          I use 1 zucchini and 1 carrot
  • 1 onion finely chopped                I grate the onion in and add 1 crushed garlic clove too
  • 3 bacon rashers                             Or shredded ham.  Or leave out for vegetarian.
  • 1 cup grated cheese
  • 1 cup s/r flour
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 2 eggs

Instructions

  1. Combine all ingredients together.
  2. Spoon into mini muffin tray.               You can put them in normal sized trays just cook for longer!!
  3. Bake at 150-180 for approx 15 minutes.
  4. Makes 48 & freezes well
These are so yummy and both my kids will eat them!!  I have also made it in a loaf tin and it turned out well too!!  There is no need to put them in the cupcake cases!!
This is another one of those recipes you can chuck other stuff into like corn, tomato, chopped spring onion instead of normal onion etc.  The key is chopping it up really small if you are making the little ones.  Enjoy!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Always after new things to cook, these look good for my husbands work lunch, our lunch even!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so yummy and I often make them for lunch!! They are a great lunchbox filler if you can save some to go in it!!

      Delete
  2. ooo yummy! think they will be freezable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great to freeze but the only way I can freeze any is to make a double batch as they are too yummy!! I forgot to add that I have made them into "muffin men" using my muffin man tin I got at Christmas last year!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!