Friday 9 January 2015

Things I Know #42- Still switched off

Our little holiday is coming to an end unfortunately.

Next week semi reality kicks back in and we start to get a little normality back.

I have enjoyed the last couple of weeks immensely.

We haven't done much, a few trips to the beach, a lot of hanging out, a few sneaky arvo naps, a lot of Carona and lime drunk and this week a special 4th birthday and intensive swimming for the big boys.

I have read 2 books and am devouring the next one.  I am loving reading, loving it.

I will be back into blogging next week as I will be up early again and have my quiet hour or so in the morning as the HOTH is back to work so no more sleeping in!!

I am kicking next week off with a fun little project I have been working on, be sure to pop by on Monday to meet Maxine.  I also have a review and giveaway to come in the following weeks as well as the usual tripe!!

I am excited to be able to share more photos as I rece3ntly discovered a little thing called a card reader!!  Who knew??!!  Long story short I rang Fuji about getting a cord to transfer photos from my camera to the computer as I am over doing it wirelessly and the lovely lady told me I could get a cord but it would be much cheaper to buy a card reader.  I ordered one off ebay and it turned up this week yay!!

So that wraps up another week.  I have a total random earworm as song of the week, sorry not sorry!! Catch up with you all next week!!









6 comments:

  1. OMG I was OBSESSED with Hanson when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday sounds a little like mine - except for the swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still away with bad reception! ;)
    Enjoy your Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your last few days before reality kicks back in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect holiday - We had a glorious day here last Friday and headed for the beach, if it hadn't been so cold you could almost have kidded yourself that it was Summer here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another appeal of instant messaging for spammers is that notifications pop up adidas originals online instantly on a wide range of devices, so it's hard to escape them. Services like WhatsApp have fought against the tide of spam over the last few years adidas factory outlet and now it seems that it's Apple's turn to confront spammers using its iMessaging platform – which integrates into the adidas store SMS app on iPhones but also runs across Apple tablets, notebooks and desktops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!