Tuesday 12 June 2012

I am


Edenland's Fresh Horses Brigade
When I saw this on saturday I was all over it, made a post up in my head and was GUNNA write it later.  Never did but here it is now although completely different to the made up one in my head.

I am a self confessed GUNNA as in I am gunna do it later.  Some days I do but most days I don't.  Today I am a DOER!! 

I am a mother, partner daughter, blah blah blah.  Thats what I would have written on saturday.  Today is different.  Today I am PISSED OFF, ANGRY, TIRED, BORED, COLD,  Tomorrow will be different but right now 12/6/12 thats who I AM.



1 comment:

  1. I'm a Gunna too. Maybe we all are. I'm sorry that today you're pretty miserable, but tomorrow, you're gunna be ok. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!