Friday 8 August 2014

Things I Know #19- Still Here

Hello there!! I cannot believe it has been a week since I last did wrote some kind of claptrap. How I am missing blogging.

I am still here trying to find a new groove. Just when I think things might be simmering down there is another twist in the tale and I am back to square one.

I really do not know too much this week.  But here is a brief rundown-

  • The baby had a horrible first birthday.  He had a cold and was teething.  Poor little thing screamed the house down on Saturday night.  
  • We will be having a birthday redo this week with cake and candles.
  • There is so much snot in this house if I have to wipe anther nose I will lose it!!
  • The new printer I brought a few weeks ago turned out to be faulty.  Which I discovered when I finally plugged it in on Tuesday.  Which meant an emergency dash to stinking office works to get a replacement one.  Luckily I found the receipt.  
  • I truly believe that if you can't be polite to customers it is probably best to not have a customer service job.
  • In more exciting news we are heading away to visit good friends who moved away.  Finally.  I am so excited.  Bring on 6 weeks from now!!
  • I have had another major tanty this week after it had been proven I cannot have 5 minutes to have a hobby ie blogging.  The shits have been well and truly cracked and I am taking a stand.  All work and no play makes Ann something something!!




Please tell me you know something more than me!!




6 comments:

  1. I hear you on the tanti when you never get a moment to yourself...or when you do something nice (like all go to a movie then dinner and then the kids ruin it by fighting - and you've just spent a million bucks on the activity!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need that holiday. I hope the next six weeks flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no - I hope the snot fairies leave soon.
    I'm totally with you re the customer service thing - if you don't want to serve people and help them with whatever is wrong, don't work in customer service - it's called Customer Service for a reason people !!!!
    YAY for a holiday to look forward to - more especially because you get to catch up with good friends - good friends and a holiday - a hard combination to beat.
    Have the best weekend !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Given your little man had such a shit first birthday I totally get it if you want to bypass my birthday post! I was a total nazi trying to avoid sickness in the lead up to her party, of course we are snot central here now but thankgod it held off for her party. I hope he enjoyed his toy at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear what a week! I hope this one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally hear you on the tantrum. Sometimes when it all gets too much, it's truly the only way we can show our feelings and make ourselves feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!