Friday 1 August 2014

Things I Know #18- ONE

BE KIND TO YOURSELF

Snippets and Spirits wrote an amazing post  a couple of weeks ago, she wrote exactly what I was thinking but in a much lovelier way!!



I had started this post and it has sat in my drafts because life got in the way but when I saw Always Josefa's facebook photo today I felt inspired to finish it.

I had a massive tanty at the start of the week.  I was over it.  I woke up the other morning with a fresh attitude and a new plan to combat the overwhelming groundhoggy mundane rut I am currently stuck in.







The only other thing I know this week is that this gorgeous little boofhead will be 1 tomorrow.  He is finally fairly mobile in a Lt Dan from Forrest Gump kind of way!!  He drags himself along sitting up!!  I have been in complete denial about tomorrow for ages now!!  I am sad to say goodbye for the last time to the baby years but excited for all the things that come next.  

Over to you guys, what things do you know??





4 comments:

  1. I hear you on this! I'm having one of those weeks too! (one of those months??) Argh! But off to the country for some fresh air and exercise so hopefully that helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to little Speedy. Look at that gorgeous, happy face. Give him a big hug and kiss form me xx Hope you get a break for yourself this weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We turned one last Friday! Happy birthday little man, hope you enjoy your Playgro toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday little man! be back later to check out the other links... but i think i have seen all those already this week! have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!