Thursday 24 April 2014

Things I Know #4- Leaving on a jet plane





Excitement is building here as we countdown to our holiday.  It has been the dream to head back to Fiji ever since we left last time two years ago.  Almost 2 years to the day!!

I am very excited at the thought of a week of relaxing,  the most stress will be which cocktail I have first.  Trust me this is a major dilemma!!

Last time we went we were desperately trying to find a house to rent so ours could be knocked down and rebuilt.  I remember checking every day at least twice to see if anything had come up.  I am looking forward this time to being relaxed without any underlying stress.
This time I will still have to be in contact with reality a little but nowhere near as much!!

#tik will still be here both tis week and next week, I promise to pop over and visit all the linkers when I can, more than likely when we get back!!  Please feel free to link up anything you know!!

I am also linking up this week with Musings Of The Misguided who is hosting The Lounge this week with the prompt being "dream".

Catch you all on the flipside!!







7 comments:

  1. I hope you have an awesome time. I will be jealously thinking of you as you sip cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s thanks for linking up with us at The Lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the best time Ann - sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fantastic. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an excellent holiday! Our last week-long break had underlying stress with an issue back home, so I know what it feels like. I hope you have a fantastic relax this time around. Bottoms up! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure i've seen photos of that holiday ?? was there a wedding? or something ? lol
    I'm so sorry i forgot to link up :( but i am ON it for next week i promise before i head on a jet plane too :) but not as exciting as fiji xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!