Friday 26 December 2014

Things I Know #40- Boxing Day and Happy New Year!!

I know I love love love Boxing Day.

364 days until the madness of Christmas starts again!!

I hope you all had a great day.

It was fairly low key here.  Although staring around my lounge room it doesn't look like it!!

I am spending the morning attempting some kind of clean up and then I shall be resting!!

Catch all you #tik legends next year!!

If I don't get a chance to do so before next week-

Happy New Year!!

Bring on 2015!!






3 comments:

  1. Yep I'm kind of happy its a whole year before Christmas comes around again and I totally hear you on the trashed lounge room! I'm not even going to bother cleaning up until shes in bed tonight cos she keeps making it messy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course spammers haven't given up, they've just gone in ray ban sunglasses online search of new ways to sneak past our defences and bombard us with unwanted messages. Instant messaging has always been attractive to cheap ray bans spammers because IM platforms tend to feature fewer spam filtering capabilities than email. Simply blacklisting a sender isn't much use, because each piece of spam seems to come ray ban wayfarers online from a different account even if it's all controlled by the same people on the backend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!