Monday 30 September 2013

Something to annoy you and something to make you smile







A real quick Open Slather from me today.

Watch the first video if you want to be annoyed.  It has been doing the rounds for a couple of weeks now and drives me batty every time I hear it.

The second video is so cool.  The guy who does it was on Australia's Got Talent last night but I saw this years ago on Spicks and Specks (which should be back on tv).  It really is awesome!!

Linking up with One Mother Hen for Open Slather.

2 comments:

  1. I knew I had seen the shadow one before, but I couldn't remember where. Spicks and specks was a great show, I enjoy watching the reruns on ABC2 after the kids shows finish. That first one is just ridiculous lol, and I had a smile on my face all the way through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann, the Fox is going hard at our place at the moment! I hope the novelty wears off soon, but it does make me giggle.
    The shadow guy is so clever, and Spicks and Specks should never have finished :(
    Hope you and your guys are doing well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!