Sunday, 12 February 2017

Hotter than hell



I have absolutely no effing idea what has gone on over the last few days.

Mother Nature at her absolute worst.

44 effing degrees on Saturday afternoon which topped Friday's 40.

Thankfully we had a southerly change blow through to cool down on each afternoon. 

This morning is about 27 degrees cooler at 17 blissful degrees. 

These pictures i believe are Mother Nature trying to apologize last night after causing absolute chaos.

The most spectacular sunset i have seen in ages.

The top picture showcases the sunset with added rainbow. The bottom picture is my favorite. I see so much in those clouds.

That kind of  heat is not for me! 

I am mega thankful we have had decent rains and the catastrophic fire conditions did not impact us.  Mandatory life sentence in the big house for any moron caught lighting a fire in those conditions. 

Linking up with the hen again! Still on the phone so can't do all the normal proper stuff!   Bloń£er app you suck!


4 comments:

  1. It was unbelievable!! The heat just zapped all the energy out of everyone and made life miserable! Hope it doesn't come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd swap you for an hour or so Ann - It's freezing (literally) her in the UK at the moment although we did have some sun today - can't wait for it to warm up a bit. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if somehow I'd actually died and was in hell. But no, it was hell on Earth. Or even worse, as you say! Great photos, though. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only place to be is inside with the aircon, or at the beach, or not lol We haven't had it too bad down our way, usually it's us having the awful heatwaves. Not one this year. Apparently it's coming though, now you know what us South Aussies have been putting up with all these years :) I'd give anything for a fab sunset, been a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!