Friday, 12 February 2016

Things I Know #87- ain't nobody perfect

I know lots lately.  Mainly I know I have missed parts of the online world.  I really hope I am back now after a very extended break.

This week my post is inspired by a certain event that happened yesterday.

So to the lady in the small car who felt it necessary to honk the horn and gesture at me because i was putting year 2 kid's seat belt on and the door was slightly open onto the road i say this - AIN'T NOBODY PERFECT!

While I would have loved to quote Justin Bieber  (disclaimer i am not a belieber i just happen to, although i hate to admit it, like this particular song) and tell you to "go and love yourself " I choose not too.




Ain't nobody perfect has definitely become a fave phrase of mine.  Maybe a few people could do with hearing it.  Like the delightful lady yesterday.

Yes the car door swung open onto the road more than it should have (I was parked on a hill and it was windy), but speeding in a school zone is in fact a crime and had the delightful lady been doing the speed limit we wouldn't be having this conversation.  What do you know-  AIN'T NOBODY PERFECT.




Sermon over for this week!!  Can I get an AMEN!!


Ps may we all please think nice thoughts and send positive vibes to the internet connection goblins!!

Linking up for the first time with With Some Grace for FYBF

4 comments:

  1. What I am not perfect???? We all make mistakes and the key is to learn from these mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had an extended break myself. Not what I planned but sometimes life has other plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the truth. We need a lot more patience and love for fellow man and a lot less self-righteousness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!