Saturday, 6 February 2016

I am here.

I am here.

Ok sort of.

Ok maybe kinda not really but I will be.

Soon.

Like the second there is just the slightest sliver of time where the planets and moons align and the fates allow for me to spend just the slightest briefest second doing the old tap tap tap on the computer type of  writing thing.

There has to be a sliver soon.

Because change is in the air.  A certain Miss C and myself have some very cool secret squirrel business happening in the near future.  Keep your fingers crossed for some working internet and free time this week!!



In the meantime please take a journey down memory lane with me to a time when rollerskating was the coolest thing ever.  This clip has ignited many a memory from back in the day between friends lately.  I just love this song.


Catch up soon, promise.

1 comment:

  1. oohh, how exciting re the business!! I might be donning skates for the first time in 30 years for Rollerfit....that could be entertaining, or dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!