Thursday, 12 November 2015

Things I Know #84- I hate non working internet,

 We are all things Star Wars here lately!!

  I may have choked on my coffee seeing this!!

Just putting it out there!!

I have still heard Downtown everytime I have driven somewhere.  Uggh.

This week has seen dodgy to the max internet, a text saying in 4 days I had used half my mobile data (although I think that is bs!) and worst of all some scumbags who stole my credit card number and started buying stuff.  Thankfully the bank was all over this and put a stop to their thieving ways however I have been without my precious card for a week which in the lead up to the silly season really bites the big one.  FFS




Thank goodness for You Tube and being able to share some coolness from the AC/DC concert last weekend!!  It ROCKED!!
I do have some of my own stuff to share if I ever have working internet again!!  Also working spell check would be quite good as well!!

That is it for me, I am back to the dark ages where the internet was just a dream!!




4 comments:

  1. I hope you get your credit card today and that you can get through a single drive without Downtown playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! How'd they get your credit card??? I've had data issues and went mental and they took off $200 (off a $400 bill). So I feel your pain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My worse nightmare - dodgey internet.
    Thieves stole our credit card a few years ago on 23rd December - booked tcikets worth $10000 to Canada (or not) plus extra amounts they tried first.
    I discovered it at my friends and had to worry for a minute if my husband was leaving lol .
    They decided our accounts were compromised (by internet) so everything was frozen on the spot including our cheque account and every Westpac credit card (2 linked) till early January. We survived barely on a spare low value card. Thankfully I'd done most of Christmas shopping.
    I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you Ann - wishing you a Merry Christmas and I hope you are ok.
    Trish MLDB #WW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!