Friday, 16 October 2015

Things I Know #80- Sailing

 Thanks to Née Say for sharing this picture which sums me up completely!!

The online world exploded again last night, funnily enough I witnessed the start of it (quite literally because I did not have control of the remote) and really wish I was in the dark.  No idea what I am talking about?  Good for you, if you do know what I am talking about isn't it a crap situation for all involved.

So here is a funny thing because there is too much crap in life.
I love when World of Puns pops up in my newsfeed.

Lastly song of the week is some good old fashioned Rod.  While driving in the car yesterday I cracked up when I looked in the rear vision mirror and the boys were all swaying to this song!! I love how they love a broad range of music!!







Ps don't forget to click here to enter to win a $50 Christmas Kingdom voucher!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that first cartoon...I tried not reading or listening to the news for a week last month...it was hard but at the same time, good for my mental health! The world seems so depressing nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the first cartoon...I SO relate. I used to be an avid news reader and unfortunately I would choose to read it right before bed which did not make for a peaceful sleep. I have read that even using social media before bed causes stress and restless nights, something I find in my own experience to be true. I am not sure what happened but I have the feeling that's ok. :) May your day today be beautiful and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!