Monday, 28 September 2015

All sorts #1

 All will be revealed soon about the origin of this picture.  In the meantime, do it.  Think outside the box!!

How cute am I as a Peanuts character!!  I so wish I had purple trackies!!  I also love the hair and am totally aiming for this particular style!!  Here is the link so you can waste a little time and make yourself peanutized!!

This weeks prompt for I Must Confess is "one year since...".

One year ago I was being forced to bust my hump over the long weekend digging out and prepping our backyard ready for concrete.  It was as per usual for this weekend unseasonably freaking hot and only after we had finished the majority of the work (and I will point out after I had suggested repeatedly that a small machine/excavator/dingo/bobcat would have been quicker and less back breaking) did the HOTH feel it necessary to bring in a digger.  FFS




Wow looking back I had forgotten just how much our yard has changed!!  Also standby as I have to give an updated pic of the little side garden!!

This long weekend will be spent, fingers crossed, chillaxing at home.  Should the weather be as warm as predicted I foresee a trip to the beach or pool but other than that some much needed kicking back is what the g.o will be.

Also don't forget that the bastard clocks change this weekend, on the plus side it will no longer be daylight at 530am, on the negative it will be daylight until 8pm so my kids will be harder to get rid of (more than they already are) at night time!!

Have a fab long weekend y'all!!

Linking up this post of all sorts with Kirsty for I Must Confess and Alicia for #openslather

7 comments:

  1. I love to hear people in the southern states bitching about daylight savings. And I love that Qld is still going its own way. I don't want to get up at 4:25 which is really 3:25 to go for a run. I'm not that crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the long weekend coming! Not so yay for daylight savings (for the reasons you state above) but a part of me will like the sleeping in factor in the mornings for the kids and for the pugs!!!! Looking forward to checking out your yard a year on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE very cute Peanutized! Is it really daylight savings time already?! My the year has flown! Enjoy your chillaxing long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I was just saying to someone yesterday wondering about daylight savings! Love that we don't have to deal with that in QLD!!! Only downfall for us is having to stay clear of social media spoilers because 'live' shows don't appear live here anymore!! haha
    It's good to look back and see what's happened over the year I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 years ago my backyard was being dug up too for a massive extension .. Goes too quick.. #imustconfess

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids have been waking earlier the past few weeks, I think they know the time will be changing or something, so I will appreciate the lie in. However not looking forward to trying to get them into bed when it is still daylight! You make a cute peanuts person x Oh and you just can't tell men anything, they have to work it out for themselves, we just have to take deep breath in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad the clocks don't change here but I would love to get up earlier for sunrise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!