Friday, 14 August 2015

Things I Know #71-Straight Outta Compton



The other night (Friday I think), long after my parenting duties were done for the day, Year 1 kid starts randomly rapping the above song.  After a little searching/me deciphering what he was saying we found it on youtube!!

Hilarious,

Apparently the teacher is playing this in the classroom and all the kids are loving it.  They dance around and do all the moves!!

Now my 3 walk around the house like they are part of NWA, with the hats backwards etc.  I have to admit it is quite funny!!

Then there is this picture.  Sums me up perfectly at the moment!!



Catch y 'all next time!!



3 comments:

  1. I know someone got the Liebster Award - bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while, but I'm back :) Thanks for hosting #TIK, hopefully I'll be back again next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling a bit like that kitty in the picture too...so over everything at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!