Thursday, 7 May 2015

Things I Know #57- Guess who!!

Well HELLLOOOO there!!

I would like to give House of many Minions a massive THANK YOU for hosting #tik while I was sunning myself, drinking cocktails and swimming fish like (ok beached whale like!!).

We had a terrific time.

I have lots to fill you in on.  I have lots to catch up on.  All in good time!!

For now I leave you with one of my fave songs from the last few weeks.



I am linking this linky up all over the shop, first up with the lovely Rhianna from A Parenting Life who is back hosting the #thankfulthursday linkup, also linking up with Musings of the Misguided who is this weeks host of The Lounge.




5 comments:

  1. No photos of sun and cocktails?? Disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally jealous. I'd love a holiday. have a fab mums day gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! So glad you had a great getaway! Cool song!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading whatever babbling has been written here!! Please feel free to leave a comment and I promise I do reply, usually by telepathy!!